2.21.2008

awkward four.

Think of your ideal "other half." What makes them so attractive? Maybe you are into musicians, who make sure to play their music every morning for all to hear. Maybe they have an affinity for Dr. Pepper. Maybe you like someone who always has cash on them, I don't know. If so, I have someone you can meet.



I passed this man one morning on Duval Street in Key West. He was quite the musician alright, especially since there were no strings on his little guitar. I wonder if he even knew. He actually asked me to marry him (no joke), but don't worry ladies, I declined. He is still up for grabs.

2 comments:

TNLogan said...

You know, when I saw this pic before even reading the post, my first thought was Key West! Come on, how could you resist this hottie? Bet his favorite food is liquified!

Todd Bursztyn said...

This picture is priceless. The whole scene screams "Key West," especially his little vest. The best part is that he actually has a carrying case for his stringless guitar, and apparently has earned some money from being such a pro. Awesome post.