4.03.2008

awkward seven: where are you pointing?



Here is yet another discovery from one of my infamous wanderings around downtown Ft. Myers and Martin Luther King Blvd. This door is a back entrance of what I believe to be an abandoned building, and it does not render too much to talk about. All I know is it is worth posting because of it's random absurdity. What is the orange arrow pointing to? The orange splotch? What is this for?

Who decided to highlight an orange mark on a door frame with an arrow? Someone isn't one for discreteness.

2 comments:

Marguerita said...

I would like to know also. The first time I looked at it, I thought you had painted that on.

Maybe something is stuck in the wall and shouldn't be removed. LOL!!

TNLogan said...

Haha- oddly enough, this makes me think of bathroom stall graffiti. Weird, I know. But in my imagination, there is a dirty word hiding below all the orange splotch. The arrow was just the attention grabber. "Hey, look over here at the vulgarity!"